We are calling out for talented rising stars to perform live on our daily entertainment programme ‘The Evening Show’. We are discovering and showcasing London’s finest fresh and established artists on The Evening Show's regular feature ‘Playout Pitch’.
The ‘Playout Pitch’ feature has been part of the channel since launch and has showcased the best of London's upcoming talent, including solo singers, beat boxers, musicians and bands. A twice weekly segment in the hour-long entertainment show will now include established and signed artists who are eager to promote their latest song/album, performance dates and or book releases.
London singer-songwriter Portia Emare first appeared on London Live’s ‘Playout Pitch’ when the channel first launched back in March, and has since found an agent said “It’s been really amazing, as you can imagine as an independent artist, having the exposure and support from London Live has really helped me get further in my career. I highly recommend all upcoming artists who are looking for exposure to get involved in London Live... and you get to experience a live television show.”
Portia Emare sent us her Playout Pitch:
And here she is performing live in the studio:
Francesca Stevens, Producer of the Evening Show said "London has a huge amount of talent just waiting to be discovered. 'Playout Pitch' is about creating a platform for artists to perform on live TV, to build their fan base and for those that are unsigned an opportunity to be seen by industry scouts. We have consistently showcased fresh and exciting music acts, and will be balancing that with familiar and established artists too. So get your submission clips in and let’s get you on the show.”
Performers, PR agents and TV pluggers should contact email@example.com and send along an audition tape for a chance to appear on ‘The Evening News’.
‘The Evening Show’ airs every weekday at 6.30 – 7.30pm
· All clips submitted must be your own original material in which you own the copyright and all other relevant rights enabling us to broadcast the clip on London Live without incurring any additional cost.
· Successful bands will usually be selected to perform live in the London Live studio on Monday or Friday.
· If we select you for a live performance, you’ll need to be available from 5pm to 8pm on the day we specify. Travel, accommodation, make-up and wardrobe are not included.
· Given the number of submissions we anticipate receiving, unfortunately we won’t be able to notify those whose submissions aren’t selected.
· Please include your name and contact details (phone, email and home address) with your submission so that we can contact you.
· Given the limited space in the London Live studio, any required musical equipment (or other large objects) should be kept to a minimum.