Britain’s number one tennis player has had a list of inspirational quotes he takes to games leaked.
Generic quotes “be good to yourself” and “try your best” join the list alongside other stranger suggestions such as “be intense with your legs.”
Until now the sheet has been guarded and kept secret, although many have speculated what is written on the list when it has been seen as part of the players kit at matches.
Murray’s inspirational notes to himself:
1. Be good to yourself
2. Try your best
3. Be intense with your legs
4. Be proactive during points
5. Focus on each point and the process
6. Try to be the one dictating
7. Try to keep him at the line, make him move
8. Keep going for your serve
9. Stick to the baseline as much as possible
10. Stay low on passes
The sheet was leaked after Murray accidentally left the list at last week's Rotterdam Open, an eager fan claimed it and posted its contents on Twitter.
Het briefje van Andy Murray. pic.twitter.com/6HGldmBndC— Wilfred Genee (@wilfredgenee) February 17, 2015