Mark the beginning of the Chinese New Year by joining the vibrant celebrations broadcast live from Chinatown and Trafalgar Square. What better way to start the Year of the Sheep?
Watch out for some of the best Chinese New Year 2015 festivities happening in London.
Love Asian food? Check out these links:
- London's best Chinese restaurants
- Where to eat evening dim sum in London
- London's best posh pot noodles
- London's best new Korean restaurants
- London's best noodle soups
- London's best dumplings
- London's best restaurants with ramen
- Nam nam style: how Vietnamese food is taking over London
- London's best banh mi
- Malaysian food in London
- Hot for hirata: where to eat steamed buns in London