See what happened when our vloggers joined us behind the scenes at London Live HQ and find out how you can get involved!
It is important that when you send us any User Generated Content (UGC) you abide by the following Terms, so please read them carefully and contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. By submitting material (“Contribution”) for potential publication on ESTV Limited’s (London Live) website (“Website”), you agree to be legally bound by these Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) which will take effect immediately. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following provisions please do not access or contribute to the Website or offer your Contribution for publication. London Live may, but will not be obligated to, contact you with respect to your Contribution.
2. Any Contribution submitted to London Live for potential publication on the Website is deemed to have been submitted in full knowledge and acceptance of these Terms.
3. London Live may change these Terms at any time by posting the changes online and it is your responsibility to check them every time you: submit a Contribution for publication, access the Website or wish to make a comment. Any Contribution supplied to us for publication is deemed to have been supplied in full knowledge and acceptance of the most recent updated Terms as displayed on the Website. Your continued or renewed use of the Website after such changes are posted means you agree to be bound by these Terms as amended.
4. Unless otherwise agreed, as between you and London Live, you retain copyright in your Contribution.
5. You warrant that your Contribution:
(a) is your own original work and that neither it, nor any exploitation or use which London Live might make of it, will infringe any person’s rights, including but not limited to intellectual property, privacy, performance, data protection or any other right;
(b) is not defamatory of any person or entity; and
(c) is not likely to render you or London Live in contempt of court or in breach of any criminal law, including but not limited to improper obtaining, processing or disclosure of data, surveillance, harassment, trespass, bribery or any other law or regulation.
6. You hereby agree to indemnify London Live against all costs, claims, losses and liabilities, including without limitation legal costs, incurred or suffered by London Live as a result of any breach of your warranties or obligations under these Terms.
7. To the extent permissible in law, London Live will not be liable for any loss including but not limited to the following (whether such losses are foreseen, known or otherwise): loss of data, loss of revenue or anticipated profit, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, losses suffered by third parties, any indirect, consequential or exemplary damages.
8. In consideration of the rights granted herein, on condition that you comply with the provisions set out in these Terms, and subject to the provisions of these Terms, your Contribution, at London Live’s election, will be posted on the Website.
9. When you submit any Contribution to London Live for potential publication on the Website, whether such Contribution includes text, photographs, graphics, video or audio in any format, you agree by submitting your Contribution to grant London Live a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and/or translate your Contribution and/or any part thereof in the United Kingdom and/or to incorporate your Contribution and/or any part thereof in other works in any media now known or later developed to the full term of any rights that may exist in your Contribution. If you do not wish to grant these rights please do not submit your Contribution.
10. You further warrant that (a) you have the right to make your Contribution available to London Live for all purposes and to grant the rights and licence referred to above; and (b) in exhibiting your Contribution on the Website and/or otherwise, London Live will not incur or be liable for any costs, fees or royalties relating to any part of the content of your Contribution, including without limitation any music, archive footage or other items or material contained in your Contribution.
11. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of anyone else or restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Website. Contributions must be civil and tasteful. For further explanation of what is considered appropriate Material please read our community guidelines.
13. You agree that should any Contribution submitted by you be deemed, in London Live's sole judgment, to fall outside of our community guidelines, or to be undesirable in any way for the good running of the Website or its reputation, or for any other reason, London Live reserves the right to delete such Contribution and/or to block any further Contributions by the email address or IP address that you have used to make such Contribution without notice or explanation.
14. You must not reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else other than the user name for your registered account for the Website (for example telephone number, email address or home address). If you add a comment to a blog, be aware that your email and IP address will be traceable, and your user name and/or other images displayed on other sites such as Facebook may be displayed if, for example, your Contribution has been sent from your account on another social networking site.
15. If you are under 16, you must get a parent or guardian's permission before submitting any Contribution.
16. You may not copy, reproduce, re-publish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public or otherwise use the content of the Website in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use, and you may not adapt or create a derivative work from any content of the Website except for your own personal non-commercial use.
17. London Live does not warrant that the functions contained in the Website will be uninterrupted or error free or that the server which makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
18. In the event London Live elects to publish your Contribution on the Website, you agree to London Live, at its sole discretion, publishing, rewording, categorising and/or curating Contributions, whether by means of ranking them according to their popularity or by any other criteria.
19. The names, images and logos identifying London Live or third parties in their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of London Live and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these Terms should be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of London Live or any third party.
20. If you have a complaint about any Contribution or other content of the Website, please fill in the complaints form.