Modern Slavery Statement
London Live is committed to combatting slavery and human trafficking. This statement sets out details of the steps which it is taking to eradicate slavery and human trafficking in its business and supply chains.
For the purposes of this statement, slavery and human trafficking are based on the definitions set out in the Modern Slavery Act 2015 (MSA). This statement relates to actions and activities during the financial year 1st October 2019 to 30th September 2020.
London Live is broadcast by ESTV Limited. It is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 8169523 and has its registered office at 2 Derry Street, London, W8 5HF, United Kingdom.
London Live is a local television channel broadcast exclusively in London. With a balanced mixture of news, drama, comedy and factual entertainment, London Live is committed to driving audience growth and engaging viewers with inspiring and entertaining content.
London Live receives services from third party suppliers of:
– editorial content, such as freelancers and picture agencies
– digital infrastructure, such as website hosting and maintenance companies
– other business services
Supply chain risks
London Live has assessed the overall risk of contracting with organisations that engage in slavery or human trafficking as low.
London Live undertakes the following activities to assess and address risks:
– Identify suppliers that are most likely to manufacture goods or provide services in countries and/or sectors where modern forms of slavery are more likely to be prevalent
– Consult with those suppliers identified and require them to certify their compliance with the MSA
– Review supply agreements and identify ways these can be strengthened to further reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking
– Encourage best practices around due diligence when selecting new suppliers
London Live encourages all its workers, customers and other business partners to report any concerns they may have in relation to the activities of its suppliers or within the organisation. This includes any circumstances that may give rise to an enhanced risk of slavery or human trafficking.
This statement was approved by the executive management of London Live on 14 April 2021.
Tim Kirkman, Managing Director